Sunday, May 07, 2006

screwed

Well i have moved and taken full possession of my new property with complete zoning for the dogs. That is the good news...

The bad news is that i was about to buy a wonderful female from another breeder who was ready willing and able to close the agreement.

The deal was that I would contact the owner if i was interested and let him know when i would send the money. I said i would send the full amount via paypal right away and have the pup shipped in the next 7 days.

The "genetleman" asked that i send a certified bank check in his name to his address in the mail. I was willing to do as requested and went to my bank and got a certified check in the owners name and was ready to send it.

When i told him i had the check he stated that he had to sell the dog ASAP and it went to someone else.

So much for " my word is my bond".......

Anyway i am looking for more quality females right now and hopefully i wil have good news in the next couple weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home